Hosted by the amazing Mr. Jason Wysocki: 4th-8th grade Band Director,
and proudly sponsored by the ECEF: Englewood Cliffs Education Foundation.
Starring: Englewood Cliffs - North Cliff and Upper School students!
This year, over 30 students showcased their talents for the ECEF virtual talent show. Here's a sneak peek trailer~!
Thank you for your interest in participating in our second annual, Englewood Cliffs Education Foundation, online talent showcase! Our school’s talent showcase this year will be held virtually and online on the Englewood Cliffs Education Foundation’s own YouTube channel! The YouTube channel will be accessible to only those in the school community based on a link to be shared by the administration.
THE 2021 ECEF ONLINE TALENT SHOWCASE GUIDELINES
1. All acts must be submitted in mp4 or mov video format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All acts (videos) should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
3. All performers are restricted to one act only due to the volume of acts expected. Acts can be performed as a single act or group act (limited to student and his or her siblings only).
4. All performers must be a student at North Cliff (K-2nd) or Upper School (3rd - 8th).
5. No act or music with inappropriate lyrics, gestures or costume is allowed. All performers must follow the appropriate school dress code as described in the Board of Education policies.
6. The playlist order of the Online Talent Showcase will reflect a mix of different types of acts and grades and will not be based on level of performance.
7. Video files should be submitted by May 31st, 2021
8. The second annual Virtual Talent Showcase will be ready for viewing on Friday, June 4, 2021 at the ECEF YouTube Channel link which will be sent out by email. It can also be viewed on the ECEF website: https://ec-ef.org
9. Video submissions should adhere to YouTube community guidelines
10. When choosing background music, it is advised that you use royalty free music. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3376882?hl=en
11. By participating in the talent show you/your child agrees to being on the ECEF YouTube channel, facebook page, website and newsletters.
ECEF facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EC.EducationFoundation/
And ECEF website: https://ec-ef.org/
12. Save your video onto your google drive then share with email@example.com
13. Any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Please provide the information below along with your video submission.
Grade & Class:
Fascinating fact about the student and his/her talent:
Description of video submitted: